Buying an investment or your first home won't get easier than this.
This fully furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom first floor apartment is a brilliant opportunity for anyone looking at getting into the vibrant Joondalup area. With only 16 apartments in the group it is not a particularly large apartment group compared to a lot in the Joondalup precinct and it definitely has some rare features that should peak your interest.
1. Both of the bedrooms have an ensuite and can accommodate a queen size bed making it perfect if you are looking at the property as either a rental or if you are buying your first home and thinking of sharing to lighten the mortgage load.
2. The property comes fully furnished (as per the pictures). It even comes with cookware, crockery and cutlery.
3. You have TWO covered car bays in a secure lock up complex.
4. You have a pool in the common area of the complex for your use.
5. It has an extra large balcony
This property has been used as both a normal long stay rental BUT also has had permission in the past to be used as a AirBNB short stay accommodation option. (The AirBNB application would need to be re submitted to the City of Joondalup for re approval. - its currency has lapsed)
As a standard rental property the estimated rent return at present is $400 per week fully furnished.
Joondalup provides a brilliant lifestyle. Cafes. restaurants, cinemas, street side markets, HBF Arena for the brilliant sports facilities and the amazing walks available around Lake Joondalup. Add to this the abundance of medical facilities including Joondalup Hospital and the associated health campus, Edith Cowan University, the Police Academy and brilliant public transport hub and you really are positioned in a prime location in our northern Perth suburbs.
For further information please call Ian Masterson on 0402 311 370 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org